Congratulation to Sara and Tony. See their wedding photos at the link below!
It’s Jazz Fest Time!!
June 10th through the 18th
Vintage Gardens is offering a two night Cooking and Wine tasting getaway for two! Spend the Saturday tasting beer and wine at some of the areas premier Breweries and Wineries and then return to Vintage Garden for an evening cookout. Your Package includes:
- Two nights accommodations at Vintage Gardens Bed & Breakfast
- Free A Riesling to Visit Passport for each person. Your passport entitles you to receive a free flight of wines at 25 participating Seneca Lake wineries,
- Map of the Wineries and Breweries
- Cookies at Bedtime
- Delicious gourmet breakfast each morning
- A Brick Oven and Grilling Demonstration Saturday night including a Four Course Dinner in the gardens or in the dinning room (weather permitting) featuring some of the creations you helped to make.
- Brick Oven Bread
- Lime Cilantro Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
- Grilled Romaine with Lemon Pepper Dressing
- Rosemary Lamb Chops
- Fresh Local Vegetables Grilled to Perfection
- Fresh Corn and Black Bean Salad
- And for Dessert, Grilled Pineapple and Fruit Flambéed in Rum with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
- – Each gentleman will receive complementary Vintage Gardens Chef’s aprons and recipe cards.
Two Night Packages for Two available from $310 to $400
Offer available Friday, June 17th through 20th 2011
Booking restrictions apply, offer not valid with any other special or discount.
Reserve your room now – Space is limited!
End of spring Whole Package Special book any room, that’s right, any room at Vintage Gardens for just $100 per night, Memorial Day Weekend May 26 – 31, 2011 …spring flowers, wine trails, shopping, and so much more! Vintage Gardens Bed & Breakfast is located in the Beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York, just minutes from Rochester, Syracuse and only two blocks from the Erie Canal!
Book any room, that’s right, any room at Vintage Gardens for just $100 per night, and get this great package:
- One night bookings welcome!
- Lodging in one of our beautiful guestrooms,
- Sparkling Pink Lemonade and Chocolate Covered Strawberries,
- Free Wine Tasting at Finger Lakes Winery,
- a VIP Coupon for Waterloo Outlet,
- Map of the Finger Lakes and information on local area attractions and events,
- Fresh baked cookies at night,
- And a full gourmet breakfast in the morning.
- And Late Check-Out
MUST ASK FOR THE “WHOLE PACKAGE” WHEN MAKING RESERVATION
Offer available May 26 – May 31, 2011.
Booking restrictions apply, rooms are double occupancy. Offer not valid with any other special or discount.
Reserve your room now!
We welcome the Newark Pilots to Newark. It’s Collegiate Summer Baseball, Minor League Style” 2011 season announced. http://www.newarkpilots.com/
Vintage Gardens is proud to be a sponsor of the Newark Pilots! And we have a special just for you:
Take Me Out to the Ballgame Package
- Lodging in one of our beautiful guestrooms
- Family Pack ticket, good for 2 adults and up to 4 children/senior general admission tickets to any regular season Newark home game,
- Fresh baked cookies at night,
- A full gourmet breakfast in the morning.
Offer valid June 17th through end of the 2011 season
CALL TOLL FREE 1-877-331-6045 and Request the Baseball Special!
Prices starting at $105 per night
Booking restrictions apply offers not valid with any other special or discount.
Even though the weather is not quite cooporating, we have started getting the gardens ready. Planted 150 spring bulbs today. Only have 2000 more to go! We are also adding a greenhouse this spring.
Come see the flowers bloom this spring and summer at Vintage Gardens.
For the 5th year in a row Donald and Daisy Duck have flown in for their spring visit. They are showing up daily in the gardens and enjoying the fountian. Welcome Back!
While the snow was falling and the temperature was dropping, we’ve been expanding. We have been renovating and restoring the interior of the house while it has been cold outside. Many of the downstairs rooms have been painted using historic colors and we have added back a room that was taken out almost 100 years ago. The new quaint guest room “The Garden Room” is located downstairs and includes a private bath with clawfoot tub. The room is adorned with vintage botanical prints, antique furniture and a crystal chandelier. The room was built including replicating the five piece moldings to match the rest of the house and refinishing the original fumed oak flooring.
Our second additon is our new Puppy “Pia”. Pia is a 10 week old Bernese Mountian Dog. She came to live with us just this week. Her new big brother Baxter likes having her around too! Like Baxter she lives in our part of the house, but guests are welcome to step in to play.
She likes her toys and toes too!
The sun is out and we have a lovely blanket of new snow for all your outdoor sports. Brantling and Bristol Ski Resourts runs are all open and the snow is great! And if it is cross country skiing or snowshoes you prefer, how about a day along the scenic Erie Canal, or a visit to Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. Or if it is indoor activities you prefer. How about wine tasting or a cooking class at the Wine and Culinary Center. Winter is a great time to visit there is always something to experience here in the Finger Lakes.
Plan early for Valentine’s Day. We have put together a great package for you!
Vintage Gardens is offering a romantic getaway for you to surprise that someone special.
One Night Valentine Package from $125 to $170 per couple.
Valentine Package available
February 11th through February 20, 2011
- ♥ One night in one of our elegant guest rooms,
- ♥ Hors d’oeuvres upon arrival,
- ♥ A bottle of sparkling grape,
- ♥ A special Valentine and Bouquet of flowers,
- ♥ Chocolate covered strawberries in your room,
- ♥ Home baked cookies at night
- ♥ Gourmet breakfast in the morning.
Two night packages also available
Call 877-331-6045 to Make your Reservation!
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, special or discount and is subject to availability.
Let us help make your stay memorable, ask us about our concierge services. You may also want to splurge and for an additional fee add on:
Seneca Lake Wine Tasting “Polar Passports”
- Valentine Chocolates
- A bubbly beverage
- A gift bag of Vintage Gardens bath products.
- A romantic picnic basket filled with goodies
- Relaxing in-room massage
- A professional chauffeured limo wine tour in the scenic Finger Lakes wine country
- Or let us make your dinner reservation at one of the areas restaurants.