Make a reservation to stay at Vintage Gardens Bed & Breakfast for any time in 2012 and receive a Your Second Night Free! To participate in this special offer, reservation must be made before 9p.m. on December 31, 2011, Eastern Standard Time and 2nd night must be used in combination with original reservation. Full payment required when making reservation.
Vintage Gardens Bed & Breakfast was voted one 2010’s top 100 Bed & Breakfasts in the World, that you can stay in touch with. By Hackingtravel.com
Booking restrictions apply, reservation must be made by 9p.m. on December 31, 2011, Eastern Standard time. Offer not valid with any other special or discount.
Reserve your room now!
We wish all of our current and past guests, friends and family a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with lots of good things to eat. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Join Us for the next Cooking Demonstration. There will be plenty to taste and you get to take home all the recipes too!
Click here to view our new video on YouTube.
And Multi Grain Bread for Tomorrow’s Breakfast.
We now have a new Greenhouse and Horseshoe Pit at Vintage Gardens and the deer like it too!
Also a baby in the woodlands today.
It’s Jazz Fest Time!!
June 10th through the 18th
Vintage Gardens is offering a two night Cooking and Wine tasting getaway for two! Spend the Saturday tasting beer and wine at some of the areas premier Breweries and Wineries and then return to Vintage Garden for an evening cookout. Your Package includes:
- Two nights accommodations at Vintage Gardens Bed & Breakfast
- Free A Riesling to Visit Passport for each person. Your passport entitles you to receive a free flight of wines at 25 participating Seneca Lake wineries,
- Map of the Wineries and Breweries
- Cookies at Bedtime
- Delicious gourmet breakfast each morning
- A Brick Oven and Grilling Demonstration Saturday night including a Four Course Dinner in the gardens or in the dinning room (weather permitting) featuring some of the creations you helped to make.
- Brick Oven Bread
- Lime Cilantro Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
- Grilled Romaine with Lemon Pepper Dressing
- Rosemary Lamb Chops
- Fresh Local Vegetables Grilled to Perfection
- Fresh Corn and Black Bean Salad
- And for Dessert, Grilled Pineapple and Fruit Flambéed in Rum with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
- – Each gentleman will receive complementary Vintage Gardens Chef’s aprons and recipe cards.
Two Night Packages for Two available from $310 to $400
Offer available Friday, June 17th through 20th 2011
Booking restrictions apply, offer not valid with any other special or discount.
Reserve your room now – Space is limited!